Love

Love

Saturday 23 May 2015


May 24th

CSI Case File 165

I have been back from Bali for nearly a week and am (slowly) catching up.... 
The colour combo in the case is gorgeous - absolutely love it! 
(Is that because there is no RED???)

Here is the Case File and the link...

 
This case doesn't close until the 11th of June, so you still have time to join in...
 
I have started playing more with my water colour paints, and the yellow and pink tones worked really well.  I love the yellow and pink frangipanis, I took this photo (heaps of them of course!) in Bali..  My last couple of trips there has resulted in a new creative streak coming out in me - I have started to take painting lessons, so this layout is about thanking Bali for opening up this new creative outlet.
And of course, the frangipani is such an icon of Bali...
 

Create. Live. Love.

(and Stay Calm... and Never Give Up!! lol)

 
 
Scheme: All colours accounted for.
Evidence: Tags and quote tags, penwork, lightbulbs, I could almost say dots... the strips of black bling? And ribbon - to attach the tags.
Testimony: My journaling is on tag #1, (journal on tags) and is about being grateful to Bali.  I guess it is also about a 'new' creative space!
 
I have used watercolour paper and paints, and some tags and strips from 7 Dots - Domestic Goddess.  I love the colours in that range...
I added a few Prima lightbulbs at my tags, as a reminder to myself to be grateful - always!
 
Loved playing with this file... thanks CSI - solved!
 
Cheers, Vicki (CSI DT)
Love. Laugh. Scrap Shop.
 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty layout Vicki, and love the frangipanis!! Keep up the creative, painting streak!!!

    ReplyDelete