Love

Love

Friday 8 May 2015

1st May  (Well, it is the 8th really!) I am in Bali with Hit and Miss Internet.... lol

My First Major Case for CSI!!!!

Case File # 163


And it is so me!
These would have to be among my fave tones - bold, vivid, cool... - and NOT primary!  I also had these photos that I had taken (just outside the bedroom) in January... so this Layout was a lot of fun and I even forgot to be nervous. 
Most importantly, I hope I have solved it!
 
Here is the case, and because it is the major case for the month, it also comes with a cool sketch.
 
 

I feel so blessed to involved with this amazing team, and hope that I can do the role of Detective the justice it deserves!
Thank you so much CSI for having me!

 
 
So... drumroll.... here is my (VERY FIRST!!!) layout for CSI... tadaaaaa!!!
 

Go. Seek.



Scheme:  All colours accounted for
Evidence: Frogs, monogram (F), washi tape (newspaper & aqua), scallops (black cardstock), checkered pattern (on the tag, checkered stencil used with texture paste), textured paper (I used a piece of white cardstock I had oversprayed on from another layout, so I dampened it and scrunched it up, making it wrinkled)
Testimony: Write in the form of an apology.  (on the back). When I first spotted this I was about to turn the fan on - and I was almost touching him when I noticed he was even there! He apologized for the scare, but did not look too apologetic!

And here are some close ups...




Such a happy little guy...

 
So, there it is  (sigh sigh)  done and dusted!
And as usual, I had such fun solving this cool case at CSI.
 
Follow the link above to join in - this is one open all month.
 
Cheers, Vicki.
Love. laugh. Scrap. Shop.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment