Love

Love

Friday 5 December 2014

I am a SPECIAL DEPUTY!!!!!  For CSI!!!!

For the month of December!!!!

 

I just can not even believe it!!!

 
 
 
 
BUT... HERE IS PART OF THE EMAIL I RECEIVED.... (evidence!)
"... your layout was chosen as a favorite for the Scrap365 Case File! That means you are invited to be a Special Deputy for December!"
 
The layout they are referring to is 50's Glam:
(from post called 'Last One' in October)
 
I am a "little" excited - and hope that the 'pressure' of this title doesn't affect me - or more importantly - what I create!
 
So, right onto my first case....
 

Case File 365-10

 
 
 
Here is my layout

Be Happy

 
 
 
I love this photo of Bree, it is so natural and unguarded, and I would love to know what goes on in her head ..... sometimes. lol
It is moments like this that I would like to remind her
how awesome she is!
 

A close-up and my journaling tag.


 
Evidence:
I distress inked all of my tags and embellishments, I have jars, (which hold the goals I would like her to strive for), there is metal (envelope, wings, locket, clock..), flowers, cotton string, ribbon (on journaling tag), puffy stickers, my jars are hanging - (but on string, not ribbon!), cursive font (the title) and chalkboard embellishments  (tags, flags and tickets).
 
Testimony:
My inspiration was the 'journal jars' and I handwrote on my tag.


 Thanks for dropping by - and please, if you like challenges - or just need a little inspiration - check out CSI. It is a very cool site - loads of talented people involved and everyone is SO friendly! Here is the link to their home page:
 
...and while you are there - check out My Page here:





http://api.ning.com/files/KzOvBNTGFEFUjbh8vYyW43ZL1HCK0xQdHUTmlC4JyPpX*QLkoHuEljDILNb7S9rmdmmU*txz9Ce*bfdlZPuPMa0gbZJCJ*Rz/S36510flat.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment