Love

Love

Friday 5 December 2014

CSI Case File 148 - November

 
How lovely is this?  The colours are so soft and beautiful, and the evidence supports this too!
 
Here is my take on the case - I worked hard to solve it.....
 

Coffee Time

 
 
 
 
I used some Pink Paisley watercolor type patterned paper, and added some more watercolour effects with sprays and H2Os, before cutting it all up and making layers for the background, and then penned around some edges. 
 
Evidence:
Teacup accents (Scrap Matrix and Prima), book page (looking) paper, flowers, speech bubble, birds, watercolour, tags, string and a little bit of pen work.
 
Testimony:
Although this "morning coffee" activity is not a common occurrence with my daughter - we don't live geographically close - I wish it could be a daily pleasure I share with her!
Also, my little tags explain the sentiment and are connected with the string, which then connects to all the other sub heading words.
 
This case closes next Friday - follow the link to join in...
 
This site is so cool.
Thanks for popping in,
Cheers, Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment