Love

Love

Friday 18 March 2016

29th August 2015
This was never published - oooops!

CSI Case File # 174


 

This challenge was right up my alley - I loved this colour palette!
And I wanted to try some techniques on a dark background, so once I collected some evidence and started playing - I was very happy with my result!

Dream

Scheme: All colours accounted for
Evidence: Globe & travel accents (metal charms and resin embellies), chevrons (texture paste with stencil), tape measure (a bit hidden under the background, but I used an Ikea tape measure!), leaves (ribbon), something woven (mesh - and is lace 'woven?), key/lock (metal charm).
Testimony: I documented on my hidden tag... in the form of an invitation    inviting Bree to take every opportunity that is offered her, or that she helps make happen. An invitation to explore, dream... follow her passion....

A couple of close ups...


 I gessoed the brown cardstock, and did the texture paste first. Then I added some Lindy's sprays, the tape measure and the mesh as the basis of my background.
My photo (of one of my favourite subjects!) created the tag pocket, then I layered all my goodies...
All of these bits came from Scrap Matrix!  yay!


Loved this challenge - thanks CSI!

Cheers, Vicki
Love. Laugh. Scrap. Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment