Love

Love

Thursday 26 March 2015

March 26th

CSI Case File No 157

(Colour. Stories. Inspiration.)
 
Here is the link, but this challenge closes in a few days,
so be quick!

As soon as I saw this case, I knew what I wanted to do... I was easily lead!  My cat, my camera.... and grids. Surely I could not go wrong!  Then I noticed the RED - eeeek!!! 
But, by then I was on a mission, and I think I even managed to get close to the sketch.
 
This is the major case for the month, so it incorporates a sketch to go along with it.... just to make it more interesting! lol


Here is my layout - "CLICK"

(The reflection of green under the top right photo of HenLi is actually black Glossy Accents, and has reflected my yard!).
And why doesn't my white paper look white????
I take good photos - unless they are of layouts... and I have tried so many options to get it right!



 
 
Scheme: All colours accounted for.
Evidence: Grid pattern (background, using Distress Stains), Camera (vintage trinkets and stencil with texture paste), metal (trinkets), hearts (engraved on the locket trinket), string (I actually used ribbon...), Polaroid Frames (die used).
Testimony:  "CLICK"
Sketch: Is loosely followed... I was 'inspired' by...
 
Here are a couple of close ups...
 
 
 No deep and meaningful journaling here.... but reflects my love of HenLi, my camera, my photos - and ultimately why I am so passionate about scrapbooking. It just brings it all together!

 
Loved adding so many little photos of HenLi, coming straight out of the Polaroid!
 
Thanks CSI, another case solved - and enjoyed!
 
Cheers, Vicki
 

1 comment:

  1. Luv your scrappin' blog Vicki xx I also have a blog where I showcase my 'digi' scrapping and my 'lumpy bumpy' pages xx

    ReplyDelete