Love

Love

Thursday 26 March 2015

26th March

CSI Case File 158


Back again with another case, and for a while these pastel shades had me going...  then I remembered this Prima range I have been hanging onto, and figured I could make it work... and away I went.
 
Here is the link....
http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/forum/topics/case-file-no-158-case-closes-on-march-26-2015

 
Here is me, solving the case, my way!
(I think I need a tutorial on how to take great shots of layouts.... anyone know one????)
 

"OUR NEIGHBOUR LIVED IN A TREE"

 
 
 
The Scheme: All shades accounted for (in the paper, gelatos - in the background to enhance the scheme colours, with the embossing powder).
Evidence: dots (3D gel stenciled dots), lacing (leaves laced through Blue Fern Designs splattered circle chipboard), trees and branches (chipboard) animals (my photo!), misting/splats, mix fonts, long title.... lots of evidence collected.
Testimony: Journal directly onto page, and the word "special" is included in the journaling.
 
Here are a couple of close ups too....
 
 


 
 
This was so much fun, as usual... I love CSI, and the way it makes me think!
I am off to solve another case!!!
PS A new one is released tonight (well in Australia, it will be the morning...)
 
Thanks for stopping by... Cheers, Vicki
 

No comments:

Post a Comment