Love

Love

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Words and Paintery - November Challenge - Paintery

 
This is a new site, this is their very first challenge- and I think they may just have started with my favourite colour palette, so I couldn't resist playing along with this one. I am sure they would love more players!
And of course, these colours scream Bali to me!
 
 
 

Here is my layout

Treasure the Moment

 
 And a close up of the texture - paste, micro beads, glimmer glass, glass beads and a slash of gesso.

 
I used Blue Fern Ombre Dreams paper and chipboard (title and frame), Amy Tangerine Plus One journaling spot paper.
 
I will be checking out next month's palette for sure!
 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely! Love the glitter! Thanks for playing with Words & Paintery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at Words&Paintery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicki a fellow Aussie! Thanks for playing along with us at Words & Paintery : love the microbeads and glimmer glass !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can imagine that the colors are Bali. Thanks for playing with us at words and paintery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice layout :-)
    Thank You for playing with us at Words & Paintery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea!!! Great colours for this photo! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete