Love

Love

Wednesday 26 November 2014

CSI Case File 147 - November

 
This was a bit of a challenge - incorporating the Scheme, Evidence, Testimony - and then the Sketch on top of that!!! A big case to crack!
 
 
 
For someone who does not seem to choose primary colours to scrap with often, I nearly decided not to do this one, but thought I might just flick through some photos, on the off chance something jumped out... well it kind of did, and then it was, well... I will just see what papers are around - and I found some.... so I thought I would have a little play...  

Here is my take on the case:

Last School Pick up - Ever



The Scene: Zac packing the car with all his college possessions on Year 12 Graduation Day - and trying to avoid having his photo taken...
"Mum, please, there are people around and you are embarrassing me!"
 
Like, really, he should be used to that!
 

Evidence:
(I have included links for the products used from Scrap Matrix)
I have used Blue Fern Studio chipboard circles, I have created stripes (as per the sketch background), Zac's quilt cover is plaid (that was a bonus!), polka dot paper (from Fancy Pants Collecting Moments Pants Collecting Moments), grid pattern Kaisercraft Stamp, star stencil (with texture paste) and I have stacked the wooden and paper embellishments, plus, Zac is 'stacking' the car!
 
Testimony:
My stacked wooden speech bubbles are part of my journaling, I am giving my son some advice and I used the words 'day, support and ties'.
 
Have I solved this case????
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cheers, Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment