Love

Love

Wednesday 17 June 2015

June
 

CSI Case File 167

 
How pretty is this case file???
Straight away I thought... light, airy... fairy... (I am glad the girls' dresses coordinated! lol)
 

Here is the file...

 
 

And here is my take...

Imagine.

 
 
Scheme: All colours accounted for
Evidence:
Testimony:

And a few close ups...

I stamped the Imagine, cut out the letters and coloured them in with H20s - so pretty.
I love the little bit of bling on the Petaloo florals, and the German Scrap 'castle' (think it is actually a church...) just fitted beautifully - coloured again with H20s.
I cut the Blue Fern Splattered Circle, because I didn't want them confined to the frame....  I added some Prima Art Sugar after I coloured the chipboard and the castle. Fairy dust!
 
 
My journaling is under the photo, you just lift the flap.... it talks about the special friendship between Bree and Eliza.... and Ange and I. Perfect for the mothers and the girls!
 
 
 I got to use two of the new trinkets from Scrap Matrix... the fairy (of course!) and the little heart.
 
 
 
 
This was such a magical time in their lives - so many beautiful memories. And... many of them seemed to involve dressing up! Such cute little fairies, and they had the fairy castles to imagine living in!
 
Beautiful case - solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment