Love

Love

Saturday 25 October 2014

On a Roll

I have wanted an opportunity to use the Authentique - Classique Elegant Collection for quite a while, so really this challenge was just
the prompt that I needed!
 I actually hate to admit this... but I am enjoying doing single layouts!!!!  Shhhh, please don't tell! I am almost embarrassed to admit it. However, I have started a new album, just for challenge page entries, because, really,
I don't want them mixed in with my doubles! lol
I have never ever been a single layout scrapper. In the past, I am sure I have driven some instructors mad, by trying to buy more product (sometimes I had to buy 2 kits!), stretching the design, and basically ending up with something that (at least) I liked - and was happy putting in my albums. Anyway...

 CSI - October Challenge no. 144 - Creativity

http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/
I love this site - so so very inspiring!


My Evidence: Light Globe, dots, flowers, phrase stickers, metal and buttons
Testimony: Journaling spot and my sub title is my journaling about how I love to create.
I used: 7 Dots Cold Country, Authentique Classique Elegance, PL journal card, transparency, Petaloo Flowers, Prima letter stickers and buttons, Scrap Matrix metal and more flowers.

 
I think  I need to get better at taking these photos of pages....
Thanks for stopping by, Cheers, Vicki
Love. Laugh. Scrap. Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment